- The heroes take back their belongings from the guard tower and proceed to kill every guard that comes against them, effectively slaughtering more than a hundred men by dawn.
- Joseph opens the main gates and prisoner barracks, inciting a mass exodus of the people kept in the camp.
- Manya convinces a German commander to lead them to whatever it is that Eckhart is coming to collect (forces him to watch as every man in his company is butchered without mercy…)
- Avalyn, Joseph, and Manya follow the commander down through a passageway below the fortress. They find the object and return to the surface.
- Al and San witness a platoon of soldiers arrive under the command of Eckhart.
- Two Irish prisoners in the back of the newly arrived trucks escape German custody and team up with the heroes
- Eckhart orders his men to disable but not kill, demands that Manya give him the object.
- The heroes escape after forcing Eckhart’s retreat, heading North-West
- I’ll make out with her. Isn’t that how you wake people up in the stories? (San, +1 for literal mouth to mouth resuscitation)
- I knew you only had one eye, I didn’t think you only had one ball too (Manya to Eckhart)
- Eckhart: Little Rasputin is very bad at lying.
Manya: But very good at flying.
- Thanks for the lift, baby. I’ll give you one later. (San to Manya)
- AAAAAAAAAARUGH-umph! (Jared’s character charging Eckhart and falling over (I forget the name again))
- Quickest campaign ever (Alberto, ooc after he realizes they’re taking on a demigod scion of Odin)